In honor of the Oscars coming up, Sony is having a massive sale on the biggest games of 2016. Their critics choice sale will be going on until February 28th and some of the games on there are must buys. These are the most notable deals (for us) in this weeks sale.
- Darkest Dungeon (Original Price $24.99) $12.49/$9.99 w/PS Plus
- Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Edition (Original Price $39.99) $19.99/$15.99 w/PS Plus
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience (Original Price $49.99) $29.99/24.99 w/PS Plus
- Overwatch (Original Price $59.99) $53.99/$49.79 w/PS Plus
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition (Original Price $49.99) $29.99/$24.99 w/PS Plus
Many of you may think, “why add Overwatch when it’s barely on sale,” well I will answer your question by simply asking, have you played it? It is one of the most polished games on the market and its incredibly fun.
Also if you have not tried Darkest Dungeon now is a great time to get your hands on one of the best indie games in the past couple years. It is a fun roguelike strategy game that has garnered a lot of praise with an 84 on Metacritic.